CAMPINN HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN:
Your health and safety is our number one priority at CampINN. We’ve put a lot of thought into how we are going to make this event the safest possible for you and your crew.
Each guideline will be highly enforced. To ensure this, we will be kicking off our brand new group called the CCC (CampINN Chaperone Committee). This team will consist of trained individuals that will be encouraging guests to practice the correct behaviors of social distancing and enforcing the safety guidelines in a fun and positive way. They will help everyone stay protected and practice safe health procedures throughout the weekend.
With these safety guidelines in place, we hope that everyone will feel more comfortable and come prepared to stay safe and have a good time at CampINN. If you have any additional questions about our plans, feel free to email email@example.com.
- Face Covering– Required– We will be providing team color bandanas to guests upon entry to be used as a face covering. Face masks are required indoors at all times and are highly recommended while outdoors.
- Temperature Check– Required– Temperature checks will be upon arrival. Anyone over 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- Limited Capacity– Required– We are lowing overall capacity to the event and no longer offering single day-night passes. You must purchase a weekend party pass ahead of time to attend all late-night functions.
- Hand Sanitizer– Encouraged– Additional sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the resort.
- Wash Hands– Regularly– Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
- Cashless– RFID Transactions– RFID wristbands will be directly linked to your credit or debit card for contactless payments.
- Floor Markings– Provided– Stanchions and floor markings will be placed to manage traffic flow, with one-way traffic through common areas. There will be only up and down staircases.
- Social Distancing– Encouraged– Practice distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- Follow Team Member Direction– Please follow directions from our team members and have patience as we work through these new operational procedures. We will also have the CCC (CampINN Chaperone Committee) in place as our health & safety team to monitor the resort at all times and ensure everyone is following our safety measures.